CENTROID T-39 CNC Control
High performance, user-friendly CNC controls for Turning applications
Windows 7 OS, Solid State Hard drive and USB ports.
New T-39S Windows 7 Tablet PC based CNC console
The T-39S now uses CENTROID's new ALL-IN-1 DC CNC control card along with a new Windows7 based Tablet PC running our reliable CNC11 software. Now you get a big screen and keyboard with built in mouse pad and all the advantages of Windows 7 with all M39S orders with no price increase over the previous model.
This new combination yields many advantages and useful tools to make your CNC jobs easier and faster to complete. In addition to all the great features of the CENTROID CNC software you get:
- Windows 7 familiarity for easy file transfers and networking
- Large easy to read display, (touch screen available).
- Run Windows compatible 3rd party software tools on the control such as G code editors, CAD systems, CAD/CAM systems etc.
- Use any PC compatible keyboard or mouse.
- Background editing, run another program while the machine is running a job.
- Internet based remote control for fast accurate tech support
- Fast reliable Solid State Hard drive (no moving parts)
Dedicated control panel for all common Turning functions
- Remote control pendant can be used hand-held or mounted.
- Clearly labeled controls for each axis and direction.
- Dedicated buttons for spindle and coolant controls.
- Spindle speed override and Feedrate override.
- Tool Check, Feed Hold, Cycle Start, Rapid override, Incremental and Continuous Jog, Single Block.
- Customize with Tool index +/-, Clamp/Unclamp, Vac on/off, & more.
- Extra auxiliary buttons are programmable for special applications.
- Fully sealed, coolant-proof, long lasting in shop environment.
- Tactile feedback, raised buttons with distinct action.
- Indicator lights show the selection made.
- Use hand-held or mount anywhere with bracket or built in magnets.
- Very useful for touching off tools and setting up jobs.
- Mount the pendant where its most convenient for you.
Upgrade your machine with a CENTROID CNC retrofit...
save thousands annually in machine downtime and repair costs - make parts quickly
- One year warranty, on-site installation and training available.
- Complete factory tested CNC control system ready to bolt on a machine tool - 1 to 2 day install on most machines.
- Windows 7 OS, Ethernet connection between PC and CNC control.
- Fast, reliable Solid State Hard drive. (no moving parts)
- Prewired servo motors and encoders.
- Servo Motor Drive programmed and wired.
- Control Power supplies provided and wired.
- PLC pre-programmmed and wired, w/extra outputs.
- Built specifically for your machine: Motor sizes, cable lengths,voltages, accessories cables, mounting hardware and more.
- Sealed electrical enclosure, prewired tested and ready to use.
- Display and operators pendant mounting hardware included, multiple configurations for custom applications.
- Lube, Mist, Flood, Vacuum, Spindle, and custom use contactors/relays provided and wired ready to use.
- Remote operator control pendant, plug and play control of spindle, jog axes, tool check, e stop, feed hold, coolant.
- Pre-programmmed key functions for common machine tool operations along with custom user defined key functions.
- User friendly Tool and Part setup menus.
- G code backplot graphics with time estimation
- Money making options you can add at any time such as: Digitizing, Probing, Auto tool measurement, Coordinate System Rotation, Work Coordinate Systems and more.
Complete CNC control is assembled and factory tested ready to install.
The T-39 can drive either AC or DC servo motors up to 8 axes. The complete wired electrical enclosure can be mounted to the machine or with the CENTROID stand shown. Monitor and keyboard along with the pendant dock allow for easy machine adaptation and customization. Hardware provided makes installation quick and simple. The T-39S CNC system is powered by standard 110 VAC or can be ordered in a high power version for 220 volt single or three phase or 440 volt phase input applications.