The Dynapath FB-16 Horizontal Lathe
- Full power at low spindle speed
- Large diameter precision ball screws and nut assemblies on X and Z axis-with metal covers
- T-slotted compound for easy mounting of optional tool posts
- May be used as a conventional (manual ) lathe utilizing dual handwheels or as a full feature two axis CNC
- Centralized automatic slideway lubrication system
- Coolant system
- Easy chip removal through a front access chip pan on wheels
- Full sheet metal enclosure to keep coolant and chips off the floor
- 16" is the swing over the bed
- Distance between centers is 49"
- Spindle speed - 50~4,500 rpm
- 10 HP main spindle motor
Each Model 16 has a complete automatic lube oil system. Electrically powered to deliver oil to the ways, ball screws and other critical items. Oil delivery amount and timing can be adjusted based on working conditions. System has audible low oil level indicator.